Pages

Followers

Saturday 25 June 2016

Christmas Is Coming........

Good morning all & a happy Saturday to you!
This is sadly my last GDT post for Scribbles Designs Challenges
Here's my card!


My Christmas In June card was made using   

Those of you who know me will know I'm a sucker for a snowman!
The cuter the better! Lol

I opted to go with Christmas, since Katrina the other GDT  pointed out,
"It's exactly 6 months until Christmas!" Eeeeek!
I used a bright yellow 6"x6" card base & fairy light papers from my stash.
The image was coloured with Promarkers, Copics & Flexmarkers then
cut with an oval die & matted on to a scalloped oval.
I made some fish tails & added some ribbon with a double bow.
The sentiment tickets were bundles in the corner & a few buttons 
were also added to embellish.

I have to say a great big thanks for inviting me to GDT! 
It sure has been fun playing with these images.
Hope I can do it again sometime!

I'd like to enter this card in some challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - 287 Use a Sentiment - Winner!
Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday
Crafty Catz – Let's Button It -Winner!
Simply Create Too -Christmas in July (W1 of 2) (15/7)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - WarmWinter Clothing (12/7)

16 comments:

  1. A lovely bright and cheerful Christmas card Dawn, such fun snowmen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn this is a wonderful Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute - I am loving this Dawn! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Dawn, love the paper and design. Loving the snowmen too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, love the image and the perfect paper ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppity hop.... I adore this....
    Just love a snowman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog hopping around. Fabulous colourful Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this group of snowmen Dawn. Your card is fabulous, great papers and I love the yellow and red. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the paper and cool image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely, fun Christmas card...love it!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright, fun card. Love the snowmen! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, I love those little snowman faces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 287 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute bunch of snow fellas and this card is perfect for our theme this month.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I do hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx